And here is my value-minded pricing for 2017…
- Portrait Services
- A typical shoot will consist of an hour of actual shooting with a
roughly the same amount of time given to post-processing, depending
on the amount of blemish touchup and other such work required. A basic
package offers three (3) shots delivered as on-web digital files,
- Each shot as an 8"x10" JPEG or TIFF.
- Each shot as a 5"x7" JPEG or TIFF.
- Each shot as a 571x800PX JPEG or TIFF.
- This package includes the photo session, post-processing (1 hr.),
limited access to digital files, and up to 15 miles
of car accessible travel from Zip Code 03860.
(Other services like printing, photodiscs, mailing,
etc., will be charged at cost plus 50%. Extra processing, touchup,
graphics work, and non-car travel is billed at $49/hour
with a 30 minute minimum. Extra car travel is billed at $0.49/mile.)
Package Base Cost: $199.00
- Photo Assignments
- There is no typical photo assignment shoot so pricing will vary based
on your needs and your project's specific requirements. Do, however, expect
to pay on average $49/hour with a 30 minute minimum for all work to be performed.
Also expect to pay $0.49/mile for all car travel beyond 15 miles from Zip
Code 03860 (non-car travel will be billed hourly as noted above). Please feel
free to contact me for an estimate for your special project.
- Stock and Editorial Photos
- These royalty-free photographs are sold through my portfolios at
and at Getty Images.
Please shop for them there. By contract, I cannot and do not sell these images directly
unless done so on a rights-managed basis. Do feel free to contact me
for more information about rights-managed usages if you would prefer that.